Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Essay: My Name



My Unique Name 

I think my name is beautiful one. I didn’t ask my parents why they chose this name, but I have always liked it. My name reflects my personality. I did some research regarding my name, I discovered that it was used during the 16th century. Its origin is Polish, and the meaning is undefeated. Nowadays, it is less common in France. My name makes me feel like I am very special and original. One a side note, there is Canadian municipality called Saint-Anicet in the region of Quebec. 

In the French calendar, the saint who is called Anicet is celebrated on April 17thEvery time I meet new peoplethey are curious about my name’s origin. During my youth, I lived in the same area with my cousin whhas the same name, so when we used to hear my name, we both responded “yes” at the same time. In general, people who hear my name for the first time say it’s a pretty name. Sometimes, people don’t know how to pronounce it, so they say “ancient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Bahman Razani ESL 100 October 9, 2021 Finding Hope in a Tragedy      Iran  was the best and the most advanced country in the Middle East u...